Thanks and Pics from Open House
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your love and commitment. Our “soft” kickoff and open house, blessing of the back packs, ice cream social and service project was/were…. totally wonderful.
- We blessed 26 school kits so far and will try to gather the goods for another 16;
- We created over 30 care and prayer cards to send to moms and kids who have escaped the violence in Central America and are staying in detention centers;
- We blessed over 20 kids (and some adult learners as well) from Medford… and connected strongly with at least four new families with children;
- We gifted about 60 CBscoops of ice cream (thanks to Ginny and CB Scoops for their help and discount–Yay community);
- We shared the story of ReMember and FormingFaith.NET with everyone who walked in – and many who walked by.
We created a worship center, lit a Christ candle, christened the Keurig, transformed a flower shop into a church (even without any furniture) and we smiled a lot about how beautiful and warm the space is. We imagined ways to use it, we fantasized about ministries to offer, we took our folding chair seats and began to live into our new home with grace and joy. Praise God
It would not have happened without your commitment and passion for the future. Thank you.