CALL TO SPECIAL CONGREGATIONAL MEETING – ONLINE ONLY
Sunday, 05/31/20 at 1:00 pm
Location: Sanctuary UCC – via Zoom
Dear Sanctuary UCC Members and Partners,
You are called, and your presence and participation are faithfully requested at a Special Congregational Meeting scheduled for Sunday, May 31 at 1:00 pm via Zoom Meeting; the access for which is listed below.
Given the uncertainty of the pandemic, the conditions under which all are living and operating, and the recent decision by the Leadership Circle (guided by recommendations issued by the CDC and SNEUCC) that we will not physically gather at least through Labor Day; the LC proposes the following agenda:
- Vote to move the 2020 Sanctuary Visioning Meeting (normally “held between March and June”) to be held between August and November;
- Vote to move the 2020 Sanctuary Annual Business Meeting (normally held “no later than the first Sunday of July”) to be held no later than the first Sunday of December;
- Vote to extend for the six month period of July 1, 2020 through Dec 31, 2020 for the purpose of Sanctuary operations: Click links for the 2020 budget and list of leadership.
a. the current 2020 operating budget (currently approved by congregation for the period 2019.07.01 – 2020.06.30); and
b. the current 2020 elected church leadership (currently approved by congregation for the period 2019.07.01 – 2020.06.30)
Year to Date Financial Reports
- 2019.07.01 – 2020.04.15 Year To Date Budget Versus Actuals Report
- 2020.04.30 Report of the Restricted Funds
- 2020.05.24 Report of the Trustees
We appreciate your attention and ask that you join us for this important meeting.
The Leadership Circle
Joanna Begin, Moderator; Liz Douglass, Vice Moderator
Please Note: As per the congregation’s bylaws: “Voting is available to those who are present either in person or via electronic means whereby the member is able to listen and participate in discussion.”